Monday, July 2, 2012

It's Somebody's Birthday...



Today I want to wish my mom, Candie, a happy birthday! She's the best mom ever and I would never trade her for any other mom in the world! She's pretty crazy most of the time, but makes me laugh. She's a best friend to me; I can tell her anything. She believes in me and my visions (even when they're crazy and may seem a little too big)! In my opinion, she thinks she's the Kris Kardashian of our small town. It's pretty entertaining. Thank you mom for life, being an incredible woman of God, and being there for our family. I love you! 


 ○○○

Family is so vital in each person's life; it plays a large part in our personalities and how we view the world. Don't waste one moment of family time or forget just how lovely it is to have those people around. Always love and be thankful. God has placed you with the family you are in. He composed your life before you were even beginning to take form. Friends come and go, but family remains forever. And if you have family trouble or pieces missing, today I pray that you will find restoration and completion in Christ Jesus. There's nobody who could love you more. 

John 8:34-36
Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, everyone who lives in sin is a slave to sin. A slave does not stay with a family forever, but a son belongs to the family forever. So if the Son makes you free, you will be truly free."

Happy 4th of July Eve!
❤Ariel Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment