Sunday, December 9, 2012

God Can Do Greater

Today has been incredible! At my church, we had our Christmas production and so many lives were changed! As it nears the end of this year, I can't help but to reflect on how incredible the past few months have been. God has done so much in my life and taken me to new places with him I've never even imagined. I want to take the rest of this month to post verses that gave me strength and power in the Lord over this past semester at school. He's been so good. He has been SO, SO good. Being in this mountain top season, I'm not going to forgot how I got here and who got me here. I've definitely had my fair share of trials and testing times, but I feel through Christ I am coming out of 2012 and into 2013 victorious!
My hope is that this verse would bring you encouragement today:

Ephesians 3:20
With God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine.

► This verse has been stirring in my heart since I came upon it last week. It has really spoke to me through this time of wondering what to do or where to go with my life after graduation in May.

I have dreams. I have desires. I have goals both spoken and unspoken. Things that seem possible and some unreachable. We all do. I also know sometimes I pray to God about these things (or really anything else in life) and leave my prayer time still feeling uneasy. Sure... I've given it to God, but why do I still have that unsteady feeling?

Reading over Ephesians 3:20 honestly took away that extra fear of the unknown. So I've lifted my prayers and wants to God, and they're in his hands. He can do much GREATER than what I'VE ALREADY ASKED FOR. He can do things beyond what I've even imagined!! How exciting is that? God knows my prayers before I even speak a word and he already has the plan to get there. He can take what I've given to him, and do more than I've asked for or imagined. That's brings such joy and hope to my soul. I've always said that I want to be completely satisfied in life with Christ alone if He was all I had; He is all-sufficent. Anything else is a blessing and above what I truly need. And that's what God does... above and beyond what I need which makes him such an incredible Father.

Be uplifted today in knowing that God can do more with the prayers you have already have given him. He can do greater than you've imagined and loves you so dearly that his wants to bless you. Your prayers are in his hands.

Happy December!
❤ Ariel Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment