Monday, April 1, 2013

Post-Easter Report!

Hello! I hope your Easter was exceptional and now April begins! I just can't even fathom the thought of it being April 1st. I graduate in a month from leadership college and I'm just so incredibly excited! Yesterday, our church had our Easter Production and it went amazing! Three services between two campuses, and with each alter call more and more people kept coming forward for Jesus. It was truly amazing to just be a part of and witness the kingdom of God grow in size. We also had so many people get baptized! Easter was just absolutely amazing. It made every rehearsal, every decoration, every hour spent on preparation, and every prayer worth all the lives that were changed forever.




Now it is Monday: a new day of a new week. My stress level and busyness have completely dropped. As I prepare for school and get ready to begin my day, I spent my time dwelling on some of the Psalms.

He spoke, and it happened. 
He commanded, and it appeared. 
Psalm 33:9

The Lord looks down from heaven and sees every person. 
From his throne he watches all who live on earth. 
He made their hearts and understands everything they do.
Psalm 33:13-15

God has created all of heaven and all of earth, he uniquely designed you and me, and he fashioned every detail of our lives. He spoke and so it will be. He is almightly God and his words do not drop to the ground. If he commands, it will appear. What I love about that verse is that it makes me think God has spoke my life into being and a plan for it. Then reading verse 13 through 15, he sees me and knows my heart. He created me just as I am... sometimes I'm shy or sometimes I'm very determined. He knows these things and understands cause he created me. And though I am uniquely created, sometimes those qualities can bring about weaknesses. How am I to be bold when I am shy? Then I am reminded of God's power that he can do anything through me if I am willing to give of my all to him. God can do greater in me then I can do for myself. And it's not though as God wants to change how he has designed me, but he wants to take me and all that I am to a higher level in Christ Jesus for His glory. And I love that! I want to be all that I can be in Christ and for God to maximize my abilities and talents for him. Greater is He in me. By giving myself to God to be used by him, I become like an Ariel on steroids... holy steroids which get their power from God's Spirit. God's Spirit is strong and alive in me and he can be just as much as alive in you! God knows me and he knows you, and he created us with potential to awaken. By giving ourselves to him, he can fulfill the potential. It is his power that is greater in us. 

Have a happy Monday!
❤ Ariel Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment