Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Birthday Post

Where to begin??....

It's been a busy last few weeks! I'm very excited to share that I have graduated from college! A 1,000 Thank You's is not even enough to give God for all that he's done in me over the past 2 years. Looking at myself from the first day of college till now, I have changed enormously. It's funny to be back here in Ohio and hangout with old friends. I feel like they have no idea about all that has transpired in my life while in Missouri. And they really don't know! My explanations are not enough to explain every thing that has happened. But I can feel the change; I know I have changed from the inside out. My growth as a worship leader has advanced, my view of the world around me has changed, and my passion and love for the Lord has grown to overflowing, spilling over the edges. I'm new. I'm more. I'm closer to the woman of God he is always in constant pursuit of molding me into, and I'm in love with it.



I'm going back to Missouri at the end of May to continue interning at the church my school is within. It was crazy how it all went down. In short, a week before graduation and leaving MO for a month, I was so upset over another internship I had back home. I hadn't felt God's peace about it in months and I was freaking out because I had to give an answer now if I was all-in or not! Then an internship arises, what seemed like out-of-the-blue, right in Missouri. Instantly, I knew this was of God and it was where I was to remain. After months of not feeling God's peace and constant prayer to the Lord, he provided a way. I'm still a little in confusion how why it all took so long to come about; Why God did it take so long to feel your peace? I could have been saved from so much stress and heartache. It doesn't matter now. God has answered and what I have learned from this is that if the clock is still ticking, there's still time for God to move. Nobody knows what will happen within those last few moments so continue to trust God. Trust God with every thing inside you because you just don't really know what or even when he will do what he does next! It's amazing. Stressful, but amazing! Haha. How thankful I am for the Lord. Don't ever give up on him because he never gives up on you.

And now for the most exciting thing happening... today is my 21st birthday!!! Hooray!!! It feels great to finally reach 21. I just have this excitement that it'll be a banner year; the best is yet to come. Last night I was already declaring to God that I give him this year of my life. I feel so blessed. I feel so loved; I feel it from my family, friends, and Jesus. I want to give all that I can for Him. Whatever He places in front of me I wan to do with the highest level of excellence I can giving it all for His glory. 21 is going to be amazing! This day has already been amazing! Sorry I'm just overly excited, but it's my birthday and I can let out all the excitement I want. It's been an incredible year so far, and I just know God has big things ahead.


Let me leave you with this: Psalm 40
It's been stuck in my head and heart all week, and I hope it brings you joy in anyway possible! It's a good one. I'm not going to write the whole thing, but I try to pick and choose the best parts from The Message Version.

Blessed are you who give yourselves over to God, turn you backs on the world's "sure thing," ignore what the world worships; The world's a huge stockpile of God-wonders and God-thoughts. Nothing and know one comes close to you! I start talking about you, and telling what I know, and quickly run out of words. Neither numbers nor words account for you.
Psalm 40:4-5

I've preached you to the whole congregation, I've kept back nothing, God ⎯ you know that. I didn't keep the news of your ways a secret, didn't keep it to myself. I told it all, how dependable you are, how thorough. I didn't hold back pieces of love and truth for myself alone. I told it all, let the congregation know the whole story. 
Psalm 40:9-10

But all those who are hunting for you ⎯ oh, let them sing and be happy. Let those who know what you're all about tell the world you're great and not quitting. And me? I'm a mess. I'm nothing and have nothing: make something of me. You can do it; you've got what it takes ⎯ but God, don't put it off.
Psalm 40:16-17


Have an incredible day! Enjoy my birthday ;)
❤ Ariel Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment