Sunday, August 12, 2012

New Adventure Awaits

I'm sitting here. Resting. Finally finished packing EVERYTHING to go back to college. Oh boy, was it a job. Thank God for wonderful parents who help out a ton! There's so much running through my head right now... Emotions of excitement, nerves, sadness, joy, expectancy, rushed, flustered, and more! This year ahead has been something in prayer for such a long time and it's finally here. It's finally here and it's somewhat nerve-racking because I'm thinking, "God... it's the moment I've been waiting for... Is everything going to pass I've prayed for?" This whole summer was like a giant process of growing in faith for this one moment. It felt as each day I prayed for this year ahead during my summer, I felt more confident. The next day would come and I'd get before God with the same prayer requests and yet again I feel even more confident than the day before; like God was building this reassurance in my heart that his promises are true and he is always faithful. I'm so confident in God and what he has ahead for this semester. He's so good. I love him so much. The Scriptures say that God cannot be false to himself. If God says he is faithful, then he is faithful. He does not lie. Midnight is slowly approaching and then Monday hits! My parents and I are leaving at 5:30 A.M. for the great 417. I just wanted to take a minute to declare a scripture that has been coming to my heart. This occasion feels so right for me to declare it over. And as I sign off now to finally obtain some amount of sleep I leave with it:

Joshua 3:5
Then Joshua told the people, "Make yourselves holy, because tomorrow the Lord will do amazing things among you."


Oh, he's good.
❤ Ariel Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment