Monday, December 31, 2012

His Promises Will Be Seen In 2013

I can't believe today is the last day of 2012. What a year it has been. When I think back to how my year started, it was completely awful. There were tears and heartache like no other. It was horrible. Now it is the end of the year, and I am left feeling victorious. God took all the attacks the enemy threw against me and made something beautiful out of them. These past few months have been incredible and so much has happened! I can't stop praising God! He truly turned 2012 into a banner year.

And the victory isn't stopping here. I am declaring it into 2013! His promises will be seen in 2013! I have many prayer requests and hopes for the year, but Ephesians 3:20 brings me such joy! It's a verse I mentioned in a post at the beginning of December, but it has just been dwelling in my heart.

With God's power working in us, 
God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine. 
Ephesians 3:20

God can do greater than anything I have already asked of him or even imagined doing! He can do bigger and greater! Nobody knows the thoughts of God, but I'm pretty confident in that they are plans to make his children prosperous; to give them hope and a good future.

As we enter into 2013, have faith in God that he wants to make this a banner year! If you're at all worried about anything, throw the worry out the window. It won't get you anywhere, but prayer will! Declare good things out of you mouth because there is power in words. Speak life into the atmosphere and those around you. Always stand firm in your faith and on God's word. Let his scripture marinate in your mind and heart. Let his Spirit guide you day-to-day so you may be aware of divine appointments and encounters of the Lord. God is crazy about you and wants only to set you up for success. And if you find yourself in the midst of adversity and tough times, remember God can make ANYTHING into good. Just as Jesus' name, Emmanuel, states: God is with us.

Talk to ya next year...
❤ Ariel Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment