Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

What an exciting day it is to be celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ! I see Easter as a time to take thanking Christ for giving His life on the cross. Christmas, however, I see as a day to celebrate the entire life of Jesus! He walked the earth for 33 years and this day is taking time to acknowledge and celebrate those years! His life was and still is significant, miraculous, and extravagant. He is so wonderful! He is our Prince of peace, counselor, lover of our souls, heavenly groom, and most importantly our savior.

Matthew 1:21
"She will give birth to a son, and you will name him Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins."

Father God,
Thank you so incredible much for the life of you Son. Thank you that you sent Him to earth that through His life your children may be saved from death, redeemed, made holy, and given an eternity with you. Thank you, Jesus, for hearing every prayer, every cry, and knowing me. A life with you is a life complete and you alone are all-sufficient. How could I ever praise you enough for loving me and wanting to dwell in me? I am yours; completely yours. I pray my life would be a sacrifice to you. The old Ariel is gone and a new one is risen in you. Fill me with your life and you word, God, so I may walk in faithful obedience to you. I love you Jesus. You are my everything and I am so in awe that you would come to this earth for me and every other child our heavenly Father longs for. Because of you, all of us can now once again be friends with God. Thank you Jesus for sending your Spirit to comfort us after you left this earth. Holy Spirit, walk with me and guide me. Lead me in the way of the Lord and stir desires in my heart for the things of God. Continue to mold me into a bride fit for Christ. A bride always ready and with the purest of hearts. A bride ready for an eternity with Christ. 
Merry Christmas Jesus. In your name, amen.

If you do not know Christ or maybe you do, but don't have a relationship with Him, let me say this: Jesus wants to have relationship with you. He wants you more than anybody could ever and His love will fill every hole you have in your heart. He loves you enough to give His own life for yours. By doing this He saved you from an eternity in hell with forever pain and torment. He wants you to experience love so furious it covers every sin, guilt, and shame that would send you to hell. He took this pain for you so you can have freedom. This freedom is in Christ alone and to receive it all you have to do is call upon His name and confess your sins. The Bible says everybody was born a sinner and the only way to be redeemed is through Christ alone. Let Him fill your heart and life. The only reason Jesus came to this earth was for YOU. His life's purpose and mission was to save YOU. He is crazy about you. I can tell you from personal experience, nothing else in life is worth as much as the eternal freedom in Jesus Christ I have received. He's my best friend and the world to me. Once I grasped the concept of what He did on the cross for both you and me, how could I not give Him my heart?

Or maybe you've had a relationship with Jesus before, but walked away from it. Hear this... He is always waiting for you. No matter how many times you've turned away or even shut Him out, He's still crazy about you and loves you so much. The beat of His heart is you. He wants you. God wants you. He wants you to have eternity with him because of how much he loves you!

Matthew 1:23
"The virgin will be pregnant. She will have a son, and they will name him Immanuel," which means "God is with us."

There's a lot to think about this Christmas season. I pray you find yourself blessed today and surrounded by great company. Praise God for the life of Jesus today! Merry Christmas!
❤ Ariel Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment